From Hospital to Home Care
Whether you or a loved one is transitioning directly home after a hospitalization or moving through the care continuum via a rehabilitation or medical care facility, one-on-one home care is crucial for a safe and successful recovery.
Lack of Support Following a Hospital Discharge is a Leading Cause of Readmission.
The first 72 hours following a procedure or hospital stay represent a critical and vulnerable time for the patient, often involving a new diagnosis and changes in daily habits, required medications, meal regimens, rehab exercises and more.
Our specially trained caregivers can transport you or a loved one home from the care facility or hospital, providing essential support during an often stressful time. Once home, caregivers provide monitoring, reminders and emotional support to help the individual recover successfully.
Transition Home™ Package
- Consultation and personalized Care Plan
- Transportation to support the critical initial transition
- Rehabilitation reminders, physical and emotional support and companionship
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments and personal events
- Regular status updates to/from the care team and family
Personal Care Assistance and Lifestyle Support
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Status reporting to family
- Safety and fall prevention
Paying for In-Home Care
Our focus is on creating close, trusted relationships with families and designing personalized care plans that evolve to meet the needs of our clients over time. Paying for customized, concierge care can be more affordable than you think!
Call us today to learn how we can work with your family’s budget and can accept and process long term care insurance to deliver a complete plan of care. All for as little as a couple thousand dollars a month.